Like Gifts is to Santa, an Easy and a beautiful Star is to Christmas! A beautiful Star Christmas Decoration Ideas using Colored paper, is an absolute must as a Christmas tree ornament.This 5-pointed Origami Christmas Star makes for a Christmas paper decoration that enfolds a completely amazing feeling for Christmas. Hands down a sparkly Christmas Ornament Star makes for a stunning easy Home Decoration idea for Christmas and New Year.
We tell you how to fold a star for Christmas decorations that will give you an amazing homemade Christmas tree ornament. We will help you reveal every secret about how to get an intricate DIY Christmas Star. Moreover, your kids will love you as the Christmas Star is one Fun Craft activity for kids that they totally enjoy!
Material Required For Paper Star Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Origami paper
- Colored paper
- Pencil Scale Cardboard
- Craft wire
- Thermocol Balls
How to make Paper Floral Craft for Your Walls? Click here for step by step instruction…
Paper Star : One of the Christmas Decoration Ideas Step by Step Guide
Take a cardboard and cut out a circular piece measuring 10 cm in diameter.
- Take an orange colored paper that measures 21cms in length and make a mark with a pencil at the 10.5 cm mark, dividing the breadth in two equal parts.
- Make markings at a 10.5 cm mark along the length of the colored paper.
- This will leave you with, a 10.5 cm broad strip of paper and you will get the markings of the dimensions as you see in the tutorial video above.
- Cut out square shaped papers out of the colored papers, orange and green respectively.
Click here for complete detail of how you can make a Paper Dahlia in a short span of time…
Now start making accordion pleats of these square shaped papers neatly.
- Stick the accordion pleated square papers and paste them together in alternating colors with the help of an adhesive.
- Combine two colors to make one pair of pleats and put some adhesive in between the pleats in one end and clutch the ends of the pleats to make a small fan.
- Make 5 such small dual colored fans.
- Now take the Origami paper and keep the white side up.
- Take the circular cardboard cut out on the white side of the Origami paper and draw the outline on the paper with the help of a pencil.
- Make incisions on all four sides of the paper remaining outside of the circle marked on the paper.
How to Make Paper Roses to bring colours in your living room? Click here for more details…
Apply some adhesive on the incisions made on the Origami paper and paste these papers onto the circular Cardboard.
You will get a circular cardboard covered in coloured paper.
Apply the adhesive on the border of the Circular Cardboard and paste the pleated open sided of the fans on the edge of the cardboard.
Once the fans come together on the circular cardboard, you will see the formation of a star.
- Time to add some sparkle! Decorate the colored fans with glitter and add some sparkle.
- Fill glitter in the nooks created between two fans.
- Take thermocol balls and stick them in the centre of the star and top each ball with a drop of glitter.
Take a craft wire and hang it on the peak of the Christmas Tree and make it the center piece of your Christmas Decorations.
Your Christmas Decorations will be totally incomplete without this easy and beautiful Star using Colored paper. Use this innovative easy DIY paper craft as a wall hanging idea for Christmas. It is one of the fantastic Christmas Decoration Ideas to make with kids. This handmade easy paper folding craft will bring in all these good luck and charm that you wish for this Christmas and the New Year!
So this Christmas adorn and decorate your walls with this Easy and Beautiful Colored Paper Christmas Star!
Article Tags: Christmas Decoration Ideas · Christmas star · Diy · how to's · New Year · Paper Crafts · Paper Folding · Wall Hanging