Hello, friends! Diwali the festival of lights is here and it’s that time of the year again to draw beautiful Rangoli designs for home decoration. Everyone is on the lookout for easy home decoration ideas as lack of time leaves us with no personalized preparation time.
Confused on how to make Rangoli? This easy sand art is here to decorate and adorn the entrance of your house. Making Rangoli for beginners might look like a task but we make at Stylenrich.com make the best effort to help you make a simple and an easy Rangoli designs.
Step By Step Procedure to Make Easy Diwali Rangoli Design
- Take a clean surface and start to build a base or background o f 3-4 different shade and colors.
- Once you have a background ready all you need is your index finger and a free and creative imagination.
- From peacocks to hearts, from diya designs to Ganesha patterns, from geometric designs to free hand drawing! You can draw easy Rangoli designs of your choice.
- Slide your finger through the colors! Enliven the artist in you. Once your imagination begins, let your fingers do the job and they will create such designs that will leave you awestruck!
- Add to its beauty by adding decorative mirrors and candles. Place diyas strategically according to patterns you create.
- Nothing shouts more Diwali other than Marigold flowers. Add decorative elements of Marigold flowers, to your Rangoli.
- You can also add another dimension of design by keeping small colored candles in designer containers and small terracotta pots.
So beginners, it’s time to shed all your inhibitions and just go ahead and decorate your home this Diwali with this beautiful and incredibly easy and creative Rangoli design and let the world wonder the hard work you did!
Originally posted 2015-11-13 13:13:40. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Article Tags: Decoration · Designs · Diwali · Festival · how to's · Lights · Patterns · Rangoli