We all crave for fancy baskets as it can hold all our stuff. These baskets are really cute and an ideal option for gifting. They can be used both as a gift or serve as gift holding baskets as well. Paper baskets are required for every occasion. Hence we bring here step by step tutorial for making an easy paper basket!
These cute baskets can be also placed in any corner of the home and serve as a home decor object as well. Here we create one such paper basket which can be used both as a home decor and gifting option. It is easy to make and looks very attractive.
- Foam sheet
- Printed paper
- Glue stick
- Decorative laces
- Glue gun
- Sketch Pen
- Decorative beads
- Decorative flowers
We will show you how to make an easy DIY paper basket for chocolates which can also be used for gifting purpose.
Let’s Make Easy Paper Basket!
- Take a printed paper and mark the distance as shown. Please refer the URL: https://youtu.be/22TNDQ7ti_Q
- Measure all the distances using a ruler.
- Fold the sheet based on the markings and cut along the edges to get a boat shape.
- Fold the design to get a perfect boat shape design.
- Keep it aside.
- To make the handle, mark the distance of 2.5cm on the sheet lengthwise. Join the two marks and cut along a long strip.
- Take the boat shape design and join the ends using an adhesive such that it completely looks like a boat.
- The long strip which serves as the handle of the basket, mark 4cm distance on either end of the strip.
- Apply glue to it and stick it on the basket.
- Paste the handle from below the basket at one end and complete it by pasting the other end at the lower base of the basket to cover the gaps.
Let’s see the step by step tutorial on how to make an easy accordion DIY paper basket for chocolates!
- To make the flower shape base, Take a yellow color foam sheet and draw a flower pattern on it.
- Cut this design using a cutter.
- In a similar manner take a pink color foam sheet and draw a similar flower.
- Cut along the outline of the flower.
- The pink flower should be smaller in size as compared to the yellow flower.
- Paste the pink flower at the center of the yellow flower.
Please have a look at Beautiful Paper Basket for Gifts!
- Paste the boat shape basket on the surface of the flower base.
- Decorate the basket using laces and pearls.
- Take a golden lace and stick it at the upper surface of the boat.
- Similarly, take the pearls and stick it at the base of the basket and also decorate the yellow flower base with the pearls.
- Pate the decorative flowers at one end of the basket.
- Take a sketch pen and draw a pattern on the pink flower base to complete the look.
Your paper basket is now ready to use!
Here is the step by step video tutorial for easy paper basket!
You can keep some chocolates or any stuff inside this basket along with a handwritten message for your loved ones. Gift this perfect gift to your friends and near and dear ones. You will definitely garner appreciation from them. It is a simple basket yet very unique in itself. We have used limited materials and you can make this craft easily. You can also use your creativity to decorate the basket as per your taste. Hope you enjoyed making this craft.
Have a look at how to make a utility Basket from Plastic Bottle!
Originally posted 2018-03-20 02:27:50. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Article Tags: Easy Paper Basket · Easy Paper Making Basket · Gift Basket · Gift Ideas · Handmade Crafts · Paper Craft Ideas