Valentine’s Day is observed all across the globe. It is celebrated as a day of love. Young couples like to buy gifts for their loved ones. It is a day of happiness and gifts and special cards are available everywhere. There are several gifting options such as rose, teddy bears, chocolates and cards. Cards are very famous on this day as it has a personalised message in it. Then why not make a customised card as well. Below is one such great DIY valentines cards making ideas which you can use on the special occasion.
Let’s have a look at step by step video tutorial for making DIY Valentines Cards!
Things Required For Making DIY Valentines Cards
- Colour Paper sheets (black, pink and yellow)
- Craft glue
- Decorative pearls, hearts and stones
Let us see how to make a Pop-Design Card for any occasion…
Step by Step Procedure to Make Heart Pop-Up Love Card
- Take the pink sheet and fold it into two halves from the centre.
- Divide each half into two halves again.
- Draw markings of 2.5cm on the edges of the sheet.
- Cut out a heart shape on a white paper.
- Use this heart shape sheet on one half of the pink sheet.
- Draw the heart shape on the pink sheet.
- Again make markings of 1cm and draw the next heart.
- Make 5 such hearts leaving a gap of 1cm between each heart.
- Draw the same on the other half of the sheet.
If you are looking for easy and pretty handmade gift ideas then click here for beautiful heart shape gift box…
- Use a cutter to cut the outline of the heart shaped markings.
- With a scissor, cut along the 2.5 cm markings on the edges and the outer heart.
- Repeat the same process for the other portion of the sheet as well.
- Press the 1cm gap sheets such that the hearts can stand on the base.
DIY Envelope From Paper That You Must Learn for Special Someone!
- Take the black sheet and fold it into two halves.
- Paste the pink heart shape craft on its surface carefully such that it sits in the centre of the black sheet fold.
- Cut out 1cm strips of yellow and pink sheet. Two strips of each colour are required.
- Apply glue and paste the yellow strip on the edge of the heart base followed by the pink strip.
- Decorate using decorative hearts on the heart shape design.
- Use the decorative stones on the base of the design and decorate the pearls on the black sheet.
Your valentine card is now ready for use. You can write a personalised message on the same. It serves as a perfect gifting item. Hope you learnt how to make DIY valentines card in an easy manner. To see the video of this beautiful card, visit the link: https://youtu.be/wgzpj0xQY0k
Originally posted 2017-02-04 10:48:14. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Article Tags: Diy Crafts · DIY Gifts · Handmade · Handmade Gift Ideas · Love Cards · Love Messages · Paper Crafts · Pop Up Cards · Valentine's Cards