Making Easy paper crafts is one of the best hobbies that you can develop in order to brush up your crafting skills and to broaden the spectrum of your creativity. Learn how to make multicoloured Paper Peacock for Home Decor and you will find an instant transformation in your Room Decor. Easy DIY Project ideas for adults are very easy to make that consist of thousands of simple paper craft work ideas that can be made with ease using easy paper craft tutorials.
Paper peacock for home decorations has always been a favourite amongst paper craft enthusiasts. This Easy Paper Craft is a cool craft is a must have fun DIY Project Ideas, and easily replicates the beauty of the Peacock bird and the beautiful feathers it has. Peacock crafts when made with different colored papers, makes for an exquisite centre piece for your Living Room Decor.
Try making this awesome spiral paper flowers for room decor & engage your kids in making DIY paper flowers like these…
Material Required For DIY Project Ideas
- Color papers
- Quilling strips
- Thin Cardboard
- Thick Cardboard
- Decorative pearls
- Cotton bud
- Palette and colors
- Black Sketch pen
- Styrofoam/Thermocol balls
Click here to see step by step tutorials to make Easy DIY Paper Rosette Craft…
Procedure to Make the Multicoloured Paper Peacock
Draw the outline for the neck beak and body of the peacock on a thick cardboard.
- Make 2 similar cut outs and join them together using glue gun.
- Cover them with blue paper and paste it on to the cardboard cut out of the peacock.
Want to learn easy DIY Paper Craft? Click here to watch easy tutorials…
Cut a semicircle from the thin cardboard with 28 cm diameter.
- Cut out square shaped colored papers measuring 5 cm x 5 cm and make paper cones with them.
- Paste them on the edge of the semicircle, forming the outermost edge.
Continue to paste similar paper cones in different and attractive colors of your choice to make the peacock looks even more pretty and colourful. Add layers until you get 5 layers.
Don’t miss to read how to make easy paper wall craft using best out of waste…
- Leave some space vacant in the centre.
- Make a slit in the peacock’s body using a cutter.
Firmly insert and fix the semicircle with paper cones pasted on it.
Join blue and pink quilling strips and make tear drop shaped coils using them.
Do you know how to create beautiful flower from paper? Read more…
Paste these coils in the vacant space after the paper cones.
- Slit the Styrofoam balls into half with a cutter.
- Color the beak and draw the eyes with poster color and black sketch pen.
- Paste the Styrofoam balls on the peacock’s body and paint them.
- Line the neck of the peacock with decorative pearls.
- Paint the cotton buds and cut the stick in between to divide them.
- Paste a bunch of painted ear buds on the peacock’s crown to make the peacock’s crest.
- Line them with glitter.
Who knew such an easy paper craft of a multicoloured Paper Peacock for your home decor would be ready in such a simple and easy way. This Easy Paper Craft idea of making a Paper Peacock Craft is such a cool craft and an absolutely engaging fun art and craft activity for your kids to make for their next school project too! Get your hands on the basic craft supplies in your craft kit and make this amazingly beautiful Multicoloured Paper Peacock Craft as a DIY project ideas this vacation as a fun family craft!
Share your DIY project ideas with us and you never know your work, might just get featured! Leave your precious feedback and comments for us!
Article Tags: DIY Project Ideas · Do it Yourself · Fun Crafts · Home Decor · how to's · Kids Craft · Paper Peacock · Paper Projects