We all like to gift our near and dear ones during Christmas and why not. It is a time of merry-making and enjoying with family and friends. Children enjoy a lot and are very happy with the chocolates and gifts! Let’s make here DIY Christmas Gift Basket!
Gifting chocolates and small gifts are traditional ideas. Then why not bring in a twist in the same by preparing some beautiful small baskets! These baskets not only look attractive but are multipurpose in nature. It can hold your gifts and brings in a perfect look.
Here we bring to you one such easy yet unique DIY Christmas Gift basket.
Things Needed For DIY Christmas Gift
- Foam sheet
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
- Printed paper
- Decorative pearls
- Craft glue
- Colour papers
Step by Step Procedure for Handmade Foam Basket
- Take a pink colour foam sheet.
- Use a ruler and measure 6 cm on it, use a divider to draw a circle with 6 cm radius.
- Cut this circle and keep it separate.
- In a similar manner, we need 4 rectangles of various dimensions. Please refer to the URL:- https://youtu.be/nei7Tmef_mI
- Cut each of the rectangles and keep it aside.
- Take the circle shaped foam and at the centre measure 2 cm widths and draw 2 horizontal lines.
- Use glue on the horizontal lines and stick the rectangular sheet measuring 12*7 cm dimension on it.
- Take the long rectangular pieces measuring 7cm width and paste it on the circumference of the circle to form a basket.
- To make the handle of the basket, take a foam sheet and measure 1.5cm width on it.
- Cut this strip and paste it on the inner portion of the basket.
Wondering how to make a gift bag for your loved one? Let’s see here Easy DIY Paper Gift Bags making…
- Take the printed paper sheet and cut 2 strips of 1.5cm width.
- Use glue to paste the strips on the handle of the basket to make it more attractive.
- Use the printed paper to cover the sealed ends of the basket.
- Take the colour paper and measure 1.5*11 cm dimension on the same.
- Cut several such strips for decorating the wall.
- Take each strip and paste it on the wall of the basket.
You will love to know How to Make a Basket from Wasted Plastic Bottle!
- To decorate the walls, use pearl strips on the edges and the walls of the basket.
- Also, decorate the handle of the wall using the pearl strips.
The beautiful Christmas basket is now ready to use!
This DIY Christmas Gift is simple and easy to make. It forms an excellent gifting option. You can see that very few materials are used in the making of this basket. Prepare such baskets and give your friends and relatives a creative surprise.
Article Tags: Beaded Crafts · Chocolates · Christmas Crafts · DIY Christmas Gift · Foam Basket · Gifting Ideas · Handmade Crafts · Paper Crafts